Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us with relation to the provision of advertising space, by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when registering interest in our products, to complete or facilitate an order and subsequent interactions, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an order or services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, and general details regarding your company and services offered.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use other parties linked to the services we provide. (In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share the data internally. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
• To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
• To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by telephone or e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences
• To notify you about changes to our service
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising campaigns we serve to you and others, and to deliver marketing opportunities relevant to you
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our products about goods or services that may interest you or them
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where We Store Your Personal Data
In most cases, the information you provide to us is stored on our secure server. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access the archive feature of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, any information transmitted via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the internet, and this is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third-parties without your consent.
In addition, there are some other reasons why we may disclose your personal information to third parties and these are as follows:
• To other companies within our corporate group
• To appoint other organisations to carry out some data processing activities on our behalf; for example, mailing services, payment processing, hosting service providers, other relevant partners used to help us deliver our services and products
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about customers will be one of the transferred assets
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply any of our other applicable terms and conditions for products, services, content or access provided by us (for example our ground regulations) and other agreements; and/or
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our commercial partners, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
From time to time we, and/or commercial partners (if you have agreed to receive their information when you provided your personal information) may contact you to tell you more about the offers, services, products and other initiatives available to you.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation your data
The right of access. If you wish to receive a copy of some or all of the information we hold on you, please write to us - e-mail email@example.com. Address: Sportwise, 1 7 Prime Parkway, Mansfield Road, Derby DE1 3QB
The right to rectification. If, at any time after utilising our services, you would like to update your data, please telephone 01 332 253600 and speak to the Accounts Department.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will make all reasonable efforts to comply with this request. However, it may not be possible to delete an entry without some delay and without retaining some residual personal information necessary for our legitimate interests, such as backups and records of deletions (including to ensure we no-longer communicate with you) or because we are required or permitted to retain personal information for other lawful requirements.
The right to restrict processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we limit the way we use your data. This is an alternative to requesting the erasure of your data.
The right to object. At any time, you have the right to change your preference and opt-in or opt-out from receiving communications from us or third-parties. You can do this at any time by contacting us via phone or email.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. Under GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision when that is based on automated processing which produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you without your consent. We can confirm that do not use your data to make automated decisions that could have this effect on you.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We will keep the personal data you have provided for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once that relationship has ended we will only keep enough information needed to deal with any queries (e.g. to enable us to deal with any future complaints or queries you may have about any products or services you had from us in the past). If you have any queries about this privacy notice, please contact us using the details provided.
If you are dissatisfied with our response to any of your data privacy concerns you have the right to raise this with the Office of the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF (https://ico.org.uk).
We may need to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and changes will be posted on this page (and/or where appropriate, otherwise notified to you). This Policy was last updated on 31 May 2018.
17 Prime Parkway,
Derby, DE1 3QB
Phone: 01332 253600